Are u fed up with searching for – how to register a company in India? You’re on the right platform. Have a glance at the following steps to register a company on your own.
What is a Company?
A company is a legal person registered under the Companies Act. It is an association of like-minded people comes together for a specific purpose. The purpose could be profit-making or non-profitable(charitable).
How to Register a Company in India?
Initially, decide whether to start a Public Company or Private Company or One Person Company. Please go through this post for concluding the corporate form to start with.
An Application for reservation of Name shall be made in Form No. INC 1 to ROC. Fees for reserving the unique name is Rs.1,000 as provided in the Companies (Registration offices and fees) Rules, 2014. Maximum of 6 name choices can be applied. Such name shall be reserved for 60 days from the date of application.
What does Registration offices and fees Rules, 2014 means?
Rules provide further details on how things mentioned in the Act are to be followed.
What are the requirements for Company registration?
1. Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA} —> are the basic documents governing the incorporation of the company.
- MOA contains the objects and ancillary activities for which the company is being started
- AOA defines the rights, powers of the company and the manner in which business is carried on
2. INC 8}—> is a declaration confirming –
•That all the requirements of Companies Act, 2013 and
•The related rules made thereunder.
3. INC 9}—> is an affidavit.
•Each of Subscribers to MOA and persons named as the first directors in articles shall give a declaration.
•This is to confirm that they are not convicted of any offense in relation to any company or found to be guilty of fraud to any company during the last of five years.
4. INC 10}—> Duly notarized photograph, details, and signature of the subscribers are to be filled in Form INC 10.
5. INC 22}—> Verification of registered office shall be filed in form no.INC 22 along with the fee. This is to be filed within 30 days of incorporation.
What is the Post Incorporation related Compliance’s to be done?
1. Name and Address of the registered office of the company are to be kept at every office or branch of business.
2. All the business letters, billheads, letter papers, Notices, and other official publications shall contain the following details:
•Address of Reg. Office
•Telephone/Fax No. (if any)
•Website Address (if any)
We hope this article on “how to register a company” provides a clear view of the company registration procedure. If you have any questions regarding the registration of a company, then feel free to contact us through email@example.com.
Please go through this link for further details regarding Companies Act.
We will be updating the summarized version of “How to register a company” Article soon. Watch this space for more updates